Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Love

Happy New Years!
I thought nothing could beat my Christmas weekend, but I was completely wrong. I've never really cared to much about New years just because it's another year that could turn out like crap, but I had an awesome New years eve and New Years. I think the whole having a boyfriend thing kind of helped with that. :) Usually I spend it with my friends (which she's not here) or with my mom, but this year I spent it at Ryan's house with him. We watched some movies and had a few drinks. I truly am blessed with having Ryan in my life. I don't think I could have asked for a better first boyfriend. I've never liked the way I look, but I don't know with him it's different. He makes me happy, makes me feel good about myself, and it's a nice feeling. I keep asking myself why'd he choose me, what's he see in me, and maybe I'll never know. For now though it's alright.

I love this feeling that when I'm not around him I want to be. When I'm with him things feel right. Maybe, it's just a first boyfriend thing. I'm not really sure, but it's a feeling I hope doesn't go away any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment