Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rangers are World Series Bound...



Tonight the Rangers are World Series bound for the second year in a row. Last year they ended up losing to the SF Pirates (I think) Hopefully, they can go ALL the WAY this year! They beat the Detroit Tigers with a 15 to 5 score tonight. WAY to go boys! I get a little camera happy so even though I was at home watching the game I still took pictures of the celebration. I'm a dork I know.








Is this not awesome? The best part about watching it was the 3rd inning where they scored 9 runs. Yes, NINE! In the 5th inning where the two tigers outfielders ran smack in to each other dropping the ball. I'm telling you this game was full of all kinds of awesomness. I'll admit when it started with the Tigers getting a hit in the first 10 minutes of the game I was screaming at the tv. Guys, I don't usually watch baseball, but I was totally into tonight. I will be until the end of the series now. I'm thinking I need to go out and buy me a Texas Rangers shirt. I'll add some pictures I took throughout the game.







No comments:

Post a Comment