Friday, November 18, 2011

Movie review: A very Harold a Kumar Christmas

Stars:

Kal Penn, John Cho and Neil Patrick Harris

Outline:
Six years have elapsed since Guantanamo Bay, leaving Harold and Kumar estranged from one another with very different families, friends and lives. But when Kumar arrives on Harold's doorstep during the holiday season with a mysterious package in hand, he inadvertently burns down Harold's father-in-law's beloved Christmas tree. To fix the problem, Harold and Kumar embark on a mission through New York City to find the perfect Christmas tree, once again stumbling into trouble at every single turn.

My thoughts:
This is the first movie that I actually went and saw with someone besides people I'm use to seeing movies with. A guy from work and I went to see it. Now I watched Harold and Kumar Guantanamo bay movie and actually enjoyed it, but this was awesome. I'm not much for the stoner type movies and whatever, but I laughed about 90% of the time. It's not something for children to see. It had some nude scenes among other things. The poor baby that was in it was on some drugs. She kept getting put into situations where she would inhale or swallow something.


I really do need to watch a few of the other movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment