Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nowhere to call home

It amazes me that for someone who doesn't do anything to anybody and has been nothing, but nice and supportive and helps people out when they're in the dumps that I could be treated like total shit. When we're through with you will just kick you out, and you can find somewhere else to go. (Problem with this is I have nowhere to go.) Just when you think things start to look up someone pulls that rug from underneath you and you fall on your ass. By the way, it's not a good feeling, and I can only hope that you never have to have that feeling. (Okay, maybe in a way I do, but I'm a little bitter about it.)

The worse part about this is I'm being made out like the bad guy here. You all have a family so you should get the special treatment is that right? I'm just one, single person so I should be able to make it with what little I have compared to your two incomes, and other things you all get for free. How does that seem right? Yes, maybe, I sound a little bitchy. Maybe, I'm being unfair, but you know what I have that right just as much as anyone else. I'm sorry, but I'm the one who got the raw end of this deal. Still I tried to be a better person. I haven't lived now in the house since the middle of November yet, I paid you rent for December because again everyone made me feel guilty, made me out to be a bad person because I didn't give notice. And you're wondering why I'm mad? Why I'm holding this grudge? I don't mind paying some maybe even half since my stuff is still in the room, but all of it. I'm sorry that in my opinion was wrong. Yes, maybe in the near future I can forgive and forget. (You're family after all.) For now, I'm still pissed, and don't think that will change anytime real soon.

You see it as being okay because hell I can just go live with mom and her husband or dad and his wife. News flash I was trying to get away from that. I didn't want to do that. So basically I have nowhere to call home because these homes belong to them.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment