Monday, December 12, 2011

Good things can happen!

 It's time I have a little good happen to me right?
The rose he gave me at work. :)

As bitchy as I've sounded the past few times I've made a post, or what not things have seemingly become better (not with the whole home situation) but with different things in my life. I posted a few weeks ago where I finally stepped out of my secure bubble (metaphorically speaking of course) and I went out with a guy and we saw a movie and had dinner. I had fun and it was nice.

So this past weekend I went out with him again. When he showed up he had a little stuffed dog for me in the passenger seat. How freaking sweet is that? (My stuffed Dog, Rae, to the right) You have to realize that this kind of stuff never happens for me, and it was something new to me so I was thrilled. I know it sounds goofy, but come on guys a stuffed animal. I love animals and I may be 25, but stuffed animals are always fun to get. I still have my beanie baby collection, and a few stuffed tigers and other things.  We went to dinner and talked about work (we work at the same place so it's nice that we understand each others work) and our life in general. That's something that I usually don't do with people unless of course you already know what's going on or you know what my family is like. Very few people get to know what my life is actually like. So being able to open up about things was nice. He had to work and they wanted him to stay later (Why I don't know because we close at 6.) He's like nope I can't. They said is it because you have a date? He told them maybe I do. When he told me that it made me feel a little better because I honestly didn't know what to call it. I know I'm stupid we will leave it at that. :P Anyways, after dinner we went and saw The Sitter, and after that he asked if I wanted to meet a few of his friends, go over their house and watch another movie and hang out. I said sure so we ended going over to his friends place and stayed there until about 4am. Poor guy had to be at work Sunday at 12. Anyways, we're actually suppose to go out this coming weekend to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie. (I love me some Robert Downey Jr.) I'm pretty excited.

Oh, he came to work today and before I left he gave me the rose that I have pictured above. You guys seriously have no idea how speechless I am. (okay, so maybe I'm not speechless here, but you get the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment