Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines day is tuesday

I've never been one for Valentines Day, but I guess it's because I've never had a real reason to get excited about it. This year I have a reason though, Ryan. I'm not really expecting much because to be honest I'm just happy to have him I don't need anything else. The few months before we started going out. (We've known each other, or should I say we've worked with each other for almost 2 years.) I was having a hard time just dealing with things in my life, and it seemed that everything was just getting worse.  My anxiety and depression were really bad. I had headaches that wouldn't go away, and my blood pressure was extremely high. (actually it still is, but I'm taking medicine for it even though it's not helping my headaches.) Now I have a reason to be happy and to enjoy my life, and to enjoy Valentines day. :) I'm actually not sure what we're going to do if anything because I'm off all day but he has to work from 6 to 10 so that kind of takes away an evening together. Seeing as how he's a guy and I'm not sure what he would want. (okay I'm sure I know, but yeah.) He's had this thing for subways sugar cookies lately so I told him I would make him sugar cookies. I actually did that tonight, and I think I went a little overboard. I ended up making almost 60 cookies so yeah .

See? I still have one pan too. I have to admit though they are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment