Saturday, September 25, 2010

.:Welcome to My Wonderful Nitemarish World:.

My first blog. I don't really have alot to say at the moment so I figured I'd make my first blog a "get to know me kind of thing" that way if someone wants to know something they can read.  Why they would want to is beyond me but maybe someday it'll be important.


So if you still reading I shall start. My given name is Ashley J O. I reside in the South. Born and raised in Texas. I did move to Nebraska back in in 2006 or so and was there for a month before moving back down here. I guess it's true what they say there's no place like home. I'm currently 24 born April 4th of 86. I work full time as a Pharmacy Tech at CVS. Been with the company almost 5 years. I have two babies my Kitty, Hermione and My doxie, Toby. In the past year or 2 I've been really into reading. I mostly read the Young Adult books or the fantasy type stuff. My favorite series would have to be the Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Although there are some others that run a very tight race with it like The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel, Everynight by Claudia Gray, The Wake Series by Lisa Mccman, Blue Bloods By Melissa Del La Cruz, Vladmir Tod series by Heather brewer, and a few others.  I owe my new found love of reading to the Twilights books though I must admit that. Before that I only read the H.P Books and Mary Higgins Clark and maybe a few others but it would take me forever to finish just 1 book. Now it usually takes me a week or 2.  I'm currently writing (or tryin to write a book with a friend more on that later.) I'm also kind of writing my own stuff. I always start things and then they just kind sit in my notebook or on my computer and that's it. I also love writing poetry at one point in time I did it alot because it was a way for me to vent during my "crappier time" so needless to those aren't to happy. Anyways, I love going to the movies with friends although I don't go as much as I use too, I'm very much a homebody. I'd much rather be at home then out at some club. I also have to admit I spend alot of time with my mom. I love shopping even when I don't have any money. I'm not like a clothes and mall and whatnot shopper. I love walmart shopping. Don't ask why I don't know. Now with my book fetish I love Half Price Books. I could go in there and spend a few hours looking through books and also the cds and movies. I love it it's my addiction. I have a brother Cory who's a manager at family Dollar, a sister n law Christie and 3 adorable nieces Hayley, Karlie, and Lainey.

No comments:

Post a Comment