Tuesday, October 19, 2010

People are idiots!

People are idiots! I know I don't have kids so I shouldn't be concerned really, but it really irritates me to see that some parents don't seem to care that they're putting the childrens lives at risk by some of the things they do. I had a customer today come through the driv thru this morning, and I get over to the window and she has her toddler sitting on her lap in the drivers seat. WTF? Not only that but she's talking on the phone which by now you probably know I can't stand. So she's not really wathcin her kid who is honking the horn and kinda hanging out the window. Then I preceed to give her what she came for and she sets the toddler on the passenger seat no belt, no car seat, and leaves. Really? Sorry had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment