Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things just seem to get better..NOT!

Seriously, this month keeps getting worse. I'm totally to blame here because I'm the dumbass who apparently thought I had gotten oil put in my car when I got it inspected, but I didn't. The result of this my engine fucking broke or froze over. Now I do not have a car and no money to get a car. So yeah everything sucks right now. I hate the holidays and everything else.  So note to everyone (or perhaps I'm the only retard) CARS apparently need OIL. Make sure you pay attention to the little lights. *growls*

I swear if it's not one thing with me it's another. I guess in a way it's good because no car=no getting stopped by police for outdated stuff and no going to jail for other tickets.

Thank you that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment