Friday, September 30, 2011

Once..Twice..Two times is enough

Today, is not a rant, or a bitchy post at all I promise. It's a happy post. I know totally not me right?




So today my mom had her wedding, and I was believe it or not very happy for her. She deserves happiness, and if this is how she gets it then I'm 100% supportive. Although, it was not a major wedding (and some people that should have been there weren't) It was good, and I think the people that matter most to the bride and groom were there. :)

So here are the pictures taken.


















That is the extent of the picture taking I did
The people in the pictures are Tr (groom), Emily (bride my mom), The three guys are Tr and his brothers, Mom's Stepdad, Cousins, Uncle,  Cousins kids, Amy, (brides sister),

No comments:

Post a Comment