Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Phone calls, books,

 I'll admit I'm not much of a phone person, and by that I mean I usually don't talk on the phone. The only exceptions to this rule are my mom (because she likes to call me), my brother, (not very often), and my grandma. When I get those un-expected calls from people, I love it. It's funny how we can talk for an hour or more just about our sites and books and things in general. It's nice to know that there are people out there who share that same passion (and maybe obsessive-ness) as you do about things.

I can honestly say I would never be able to spend an hour or so talking to other friends that live near me about books, publishers, our blogs, or other social media that we as book bloggers use to connect to each other. I've only actually talked to one other blogger on the phone. (although we text alot) It's nice though, and if I could I would probably with others as well.

That's all I just thought I'd share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment